Monday, May 13, 2013

Releases for 5/12/2013 & 5/13/2013

MIAB - The Daily Crossroad - vendor MIAB - Brutal Hearts - vendor

Purchase ONLY on Marketplace HERE

Hey guys,

I know I have been putting off MIAB for a while, but here it is. The first 2 releases I did in the last couple of days. I just realized I am very keen on doing furniture and accesories.

These are 2 wall decors perfect for stores,homes,studios, etc.

Hope you will like them as much as I do. Also if you have any suggestions what I should be making next please let me know I would love to take your suggestions on what would you like to see.

I don't own an inworld shop as I am waiting to get more items and see your feedback on them, but as soon as I get more items I will probably get a small shop. I already saw a pretty building I like.

I will try to keep the blog up to date with all the things I make. If you wish to feature me or anything just IM me inworld rawscientist GossipGirl.


xoxo,
Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment