Thursday, May 16, 2013

MIAB presents "The Pixel Food Factory"

MIAB presents The Pixel Food Factory

Hey guys,


If you follow me via FLICKR you know about the latest new at MIAB. The store will have an exclusive mesh line entitled "The Pixel Food Factory" which will target only awesome pixel food for SL.

The line will be available in June and will be an official line under the brand MIAB and I will constantly update it.

If you have any suggestions on what would you like to see please drop me a comment, e-mail, IM, notecard anything. I would really appreciate it and pictures of food are welcomed and encouraged.

If there are any other designers wishing to collaborate on this line IM me inworld rawscientist GossipGirl or send an email via rawgossipgirl@gmail.com.


xoxo,
Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment